British singer and songwriter, Lianne Charlotte Barnes, known professionally as Lianne La Havas is back with her third album, and she decided to self title this one and keep it free of features to truly let her name and voice shine through.
Third albums are usually an artist’s peak project. Take Aaliyah for example, the R&B icon who died in a plane crash shortly after releasing her critically-acclaimed third self-titled album 19 years ago today. In an eerily similar fashion, Warner Records soul singer Lianne La Havas just dropped her own self-titled third studio album today, also after a five-year hiatus like the late One In A Million singer, and based off first listen it could easily be considered her best work to date.
Whereas Babygirl kept her lane of R&B very contemporary with a side of rock, pop and Latin thrown into the mix, Lianne keeps things more traditional with this album. The soul resonates with every note and live instrument that carries the 12-track project, with standouts like “Seven Times,” “Green Papaya,” “Paper Thin” and “Sour Flower” resonating with beautiful tales about finding, losing and rediscovering love. Overall, Lianne La Havas is an album that gives much hope for the future of R&B as a genre.
Download Lianne La Havas’ new self-titled album below and on all streaming platforms now.
1. Bittersweet (full length) || DOWNLOAD MP3
2. Read My Mind || DOWNLOAD MP3
3. Green Papaya || DOWNLOAD MP3
4. Can’t Fight || DOWNLOAD MP3
5. Paper Thin || DOWNLOAD MP3
6. Out of Your Mind (interlude) || DOWNLOAD MP3
7. Weird Fishes || DOWNLOAD MP3
8. Please Don’t Make Me Cry || DOWNLOAD MP3
9. Seven Times || DOWNLOAD MP3
10. Courage || DOWNLOAD MP3
11. Sour Flower || DOWNLOAD MP3
12. Bittersweet || DOWNLOAD MP3
alsoGET LYRIC HERE
We want to hear from you all.
Drop Your Comments