DeJ Loaf – “Cross That Line”
American rapper, singer and songwriter, Deja Trimble, better known by her stage name Dej Loaf, release a new single “Cross That Line” off her album “Sell Sole II“. Her songs have gone viral on social media and she’s worked alongside some heavy hitters in the game, but now it’s finally time for DeJ Loaf to deliver her debut studio album.
Sell Sole II will hit streaming services on Friday (October 23) and recently, DeJ shared the tracklist that includes looks from Big Sean, Rick Ross, Lil Uzi Vert, Gunna, 6LACK, Sada Baby, 42 Dugg, Benny The Butcher, Conway The Machine, and Boldy James.
- Oh we get it by any means
- Gucci store, oh we shop in the Philippines
- Double cup, love mix my Promethazine
- I done go to Tiffany to get her diamond ring
- But Chanel got bigger dreams
Listen & Download Mp3 Below:
We want to hear from you all.
Drop Your Comments