Ill Bill Ft. Conway & Pharoahe Monch – “Be Afraid!”
Ill Bill taps two of the Empire State’s finest ahead for a new song ahead of his upcoming album “La Bella Medusa.”
If you’re not up on Ill Bill, you need to check his underground resume. The Brooklyn rapper’s been rapping for over 30 years, coming up alongside his brother Necro and as a part of Non Phixion, La Coka Nostra, and Heavy Metal Kings.
He just released a new song titled “Be Afraid!” ahead of his upcoming album La Bella Medusa, which is slated to drop on October 30.
- Shit on my necklace, about a hundred carats
- Hand on my shotty and I’m probably finna air it
- I shit on anything n****s send me to spit on
- Any n****s get out of line I dump a clip on
- Before rap I was in them kitchens getting my mix on
- Carpal tunnel all in my wrist from getting my whip on
- I’m realer than the rappers you deem to be real n****s
- You call em big homies, to me he a lil n****
Listen & Download Mp3 Below: