Atlanta rapper Lil Gotit has officially released his new studio album Top Chef Gotit, featuring Young Thug, Gunna, NAV, Lil Keed, and more. The project has been in the works for the last few months, dropping on Thursday morning to early critical acclaim.
The self-proclaimed “Hood Baby” is back with new music, shining bright on “Work Out” with Gunna. While he’s not an official member of the YSL Records roster, Lil Gotit has been around the clique for years, working closely with several artists on the roster, including Gunna and his brother Lil Keed. On “Work Out,” Gotit collaborates with the leader of the pack, King Slime himself.
- They steady tryna work out, gym (Why?)
- Neck, water, swim (Swim)
- New York, stepping in Timbs (Timbs)
- Draco take off limbs (Limbs)
- In heaven, they whipping up yams (Yams)
- Big truck driving, RAM (RAM)
- AR slide, scram (Scram)
- ZaZa, rolling grams (Hoo)
- No breaking code in no jam (Cop)