NoCap – “I Can’t”
Album: I Can’t
One of modern hip-hop’s greatest storytellers, NoCap has had a rough go at things in recent years. Every time it seems as though he’s due for a much-needed push, something happens in his personal life that sets him back. Notably, NoCap can’t seem to stay out of trouble with the law.
After a long stint in jail this year, the Alabama rapper is finally out and he’s making the most of his freedom. On his new single “I Can’t”, which dropped on YouTube and streaming services last night, he expresses a desire to change, hoping that he can stay out of harm’s way so he can continue rising in the rap game.
- Muhammad, I dish out hits on hits
- I can’t forget ’bout what you did
- Instagram, I’m not too active on it
- ‘Cause they gon’ try to judge me the way I live
- And I can’t stuff all this money in my damn pants, I can’t
- Keep goin’ to jail and leavin’ all my fans, I can’t
- They gon’ be callin’ ’bout my diamonds when I’m flooded with rings
- Try to forgive ’em, I try, I can’t
Listen & Download Mp3 Below:
alsoGET LYRIC HERE
We want to hear from you all.
Drop Your Comments